MTV EXCLUSIVELY UNVEILS 2017 MTV EMA ARTIST GOODY BAGS
Download Gift Bag image here
Today, MTV has unveiled the contents of the exclusive 2017 MTV EMA Presenter and Performer Goody Bag, with the latest in beauty, fashion, tech, accessories and more from brands around the world.
The 2017 MTV EMAs Artist Goody Bag will feature:
- AUSSIE HAIR: A selection of gorgeous haircare products from Aussie Hair, official sponsors of the 2017 MTV EMAs. There’s more to life than hair…but it’s a good place to start.
- SAMSONITE/AMERICAN TOURISTER: American Tourister is delighted to provide their newest range of suitcases — Soundbox is an award-winning collection featuring an impactful design inspired by retro vinyl records.
- LYTT LABS: Conceived through a passion for horology and innovation, Lytt Lab creates timepieces to challenge convention and disrupt tradition in watch design.
- BOSE: Bose are delighted to provide musicians and artists with their latest innovations for on-the-go sound with Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones and Bose SouondLink Revolve speakers.
- KITE EYEWEAR: Premium glasses & sunglasses designed in London and lovingly handcrafted in Italy from the finest materials.
- CENTURY CLUB: A members only club based in Soho catering to those in the arts & media circles.
- DYRBERG KERN: Danish jewellery & design company offers exclusive pieces from their Designer’s Limited line consisting of showpiece maxi necklaces, bracelets and finger pieces.
- OTTERBOX: A leading mobile phone and accessories brand providing high speed power packs from their OtterBox Connected+ range.
- A.C Cosmetics: A selection of ‘must have’ colour products that continue to be used backstage at the world’s most high profile events.
- PENNY: Penny Skateboards, the highest quality plastic skateboard on the planet, presents models from the Holiday 2017 range and limited edition MTV EMA board.
- ISHGA: An award-winning organic skincare and spa range blending sustainable hand-harvested Scottish seaweed with pure Hebridean water.
- BUTLER ARTWORK: Butler is a multidisciplinary artist whose practice focuses on the intentional removal of informational excess through a subtle, minimalistic approach; bespoke artwork in collaboration with their new artist Tinie Tempah.
- SNEAKERS ER: Sneakers ER supplies sneaker cleaners, protectors, dyes, paints and glues and more to keep your sneakers in pristine condition and bring them back to life.
- FAKE BAKE: Global best-seller with Flawless Self-Tan, Fake Bake has a tan to suit every skin type, skin tone and lifestyle.
- LONDON CRYO: Delivering physical and mental wellness in just 3 minutes! via cryotherapy
- COMFORTZONE: An Italian skincare company dedicated to promoting a holistic, soulful, healthy and sustainable lifestyle, with advanced science-based conscious solutions to improve skin, body and mind.
- OLIVIA ROSE ACCESSORIES: Personalised leather accessories, Olivia Rose is a brand creating products where form meets function, a notion of understated chic with a luxury feel.
- MOCCIS: Moccis are the first and only luxury hand sewn Swedish moccasins to bring fashion, function, and fun to indoor footwear worldwide.
- SKINNYDIP LONDON: A London-based fashion accessory brand bringing a range of creative accessories.
- BE COOL BE NICE: Interactive book for anti-bullying beautifully advocates kindness, good manners and civility, and encourages us all to interact and use social media in a positive way.
- TUK TUK CHAI: The bold new drinks brand that dares to be different. With a taste for adventure and a passion for cultural fusion.
- UNLOCK THE KEY: This book expands the minds of millions, helping them to discover that when they choose a mind and heart set of wealth, happiness and love, amazing things begin to happen.
- NORTH BURN: Specializing in amazing Home Fragrance products. Each goodie bag will have a gorgeous natural wax candle and a sachet of their award winning bath salts.
- MEG ROSE JEWELRY: Offers a range of luxury handmade gold and silver jewelery with gemstones and pearls.
- SWEET ROSIE JEWELRY: Offers their new range of Karma Bracelets inspired by native culture with a modern Sweet Rosie twist
The backstage artist lounge will include:
- BERINGICE: Super premium vodka bar. Born in Switzerland, served globally.
- PENNY: Penny Skateboards, offering customised bespoke versions of their celebrated skateboards
- KITE EYEWEAR: KITE are showcasing their 2017/18 collection of luxury eyewear – lovingly made in Italy.
- BEAUTY LABS: Mini facials and gifting from a much loved globally successful skincare brand.
- HD BROWS: Salon brow treatment from UK’s premiere brow service.
- NOUVEAU LASHES: Some very famous faces are about to become Dangerously Beautiful with eyelash extensions and LVL lash lifts from global specialists.
- FOCAL HEADPHONES: Focal have taken the world-renowned technology from the critically-acclaimed Utopia and Elear Hi-Fi headphones, and developed a collection of portable headphone.
- MTV ANGELS: Revitalizing head, neck and shoulder massages provided by massage therapists Ibiza Angels.
- FORTY CLOTHING: Forty is a brand born from the belief that inspiration is all around us and will be gifting the ultimate VIP apparel with a selection of hoodies and t-shirts from their collection.
- OPULINE: Opuline’s handmade pieces radiate the beauty of the East and it’s rich heritage.
- FULFORD FLOWERS: Award-winning, celebrity florist – proud to be providing flowers for the 2017 MTV EMA’s in London.
The 2017 MTV EMAs features a star-studded performer lineup including Global Icon honorees U2, Eminem, Demi Lovato, Shawn Mendes, Liam Payne, Camila Cabello, Kesha, The Killers, Stormzy, Travis Scott, French Montana, David Guetta performing his new single “Dirty Sexy Money” with Charli XCX and Afrojack, and Clean Bandit with featured artists Zara Larsson, Anne-Marie and Julia Michaels, and this year’s 2017 MTV EMA host Rita Ora, who will be performing her highly-anticipated new single.
Jared Leto, Daya, James Bay, Natalie Dormer, Madison Beer, Nathalie Emmanuel and Sabrina Carpenter will present awards at the show.
The 2017 MTV EMAs, one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, will broadcast to MTV channels worldwide from The SSE Arena, Wembley in London on Sunday, 12 November at 8:00pm GMT*.
The full list of the 2017 MTV EMA nominees can be found here — voting is open until 11 November at 10:59pm GMT / 11:59pm CET.
For artwork, press assets and further information please visit press.mtvema.com.
#LondonIsOpen is a major campaign – launched by the Mayor, Sadiq Khan – to show that London is united and open for business, and to the world, following the EU referendum. It shows the world that London remains entrepreneurial, international and full of creativity and possibility. It reassures the more than one million foreign nationals who live in London that they will always be welcome, and that any form of discrimination will not be tolerated.