MTV SHARES EXCLUSIVE FIRST-LOOK AT
2018 MTV EMAs ARTIST GOODY BAGS
Download Gift Bag image HERE
Today, MTV has unveiled the contents of the exclusive 2018 MTV EMA Presenter and Performer Goody Bag, with the latest in beauty, fashion, tech, accessories and more from brands around the world.
The 2018 MTV EMA Artist Goody Bag will feature:
- RAYMOND WEIL: The music-inspired watchmaker – family owned and independent watch brand is happy to be supporting the 2018 MTV EMA by providing watches for the goody bags.
- LAILA LETTERING: Laila Lettering, Scotland’s most prestigious calligraphers, are delighted to offer their unique calligraphy personalization services for the goody bags at the MTV EMA 2018.
- ARBONNE: Arbonne is delighted to gift their award-winning RE9 Gel Eye masks & Show Day Survival kits for Talent!
- LEGO: Gifting Lego Brickheadz sets that bring you a brand new way to collect, build and display.
- U-TAN: U-Tan, the UK’s industry leader in tanning innovation, are providing their unique Coconut Tanning Water.
- SKEWVILLE: Over the last 20 years, cult Brooklyn based street art collective Skewville have launched an outsider art ode to New York’s sneaker heads. Their unique style has evolved to include all-things NYC’s Hip-Hop roots with giant boombox sculptures to mashups of classic Americana advertising slogans. SKEWVILLE will be gifting an MTV EMA Special Edition Artist Print.
- FOREO: Known for techno beauty devices to take care of your skin & oral health, FOREO will be gifting facial cleansing brushes, sonic electric toothbrushes, cleansers and eye massagers with adjustable intensities for a fully customizable cleansing experience.
- TRESPAWS: The outerwear dog brand that the other dog brands envy (even growl at).
- DLX: Exemplary outdoor equipment made for the extremes will be backstage and in the Goody Bags, allowing the artists to “experience the performance.”
- NANDO’S: Nando’s helped turn the heat up at this year’s MTV EMA by providing Talent with a PERi-PERi infused gift card, perfect for fuelling up post-celebrations!
- BODASKINS: Offering bespoke personalized, individually handmade leather jackets from the unique and celebrated Bodaskins collection.
- PREVU LONDON: The contemporary menswear design house from East London.
- LAB SERIES: Innovative High Tec skincare for men by Lab Series are delighted to be gifting product.
- HAVAIANAS: Created in 1962 Havaianas have been bringing Brazilian spirit all around the world through the legendary rubber sole and bright joyful designs.
- CARRON COSMETICS: : Carron Cosmetics will include their Red Carpet Package, containing all the ‘must have’s for a red carpet look. In line with this year’s MTV EMA, the bags contain cruelty free, paraben free products for pared back skin, groomed brows and lots of shimmer. Hero products found in the bag include black eyeliner, two blushers, two eyeshadows, a pink nude and a deep red lipstick and moisture lipsticks.
- OLIVIA ROSE: Olivia Rose creates products where form meets function. A notion of understated chic and the creation of products with a luxury feel, Olivia Rose will be providing their personalized leather accessories.
- OMBAR: Vegan chocolate made from the best Ecuadorian cocoa meaning perfect flavors and smooth taste. A healthy, organic, raw chocolate bar made in the UK.
- SAXX UNDERWEAR: The company known for keeping guys comfortable, confident and ready for action in any situation will be gifting men’s boxers and underwear.
- BEWATER: Unique, re-usable water bottles with gemstone crystals sparkling at their core. Ancient wisdom and modern research tell of the benefits of revitalizing water with gemstones.
- WILDCARD SILKS: Wildcard Silks are delighted to provide new pieces from their playfully designed range of silk scarves, ties and bowties.
- KIEHL’S: Gifting the bestselling moisturizer and Ultra Facial Cream.
- WORMS ON PARACHUTES: Gifting their book on the inspiring, heartfelt story that has moved readers around the world.
- STööKI: Stööki’s 3 SP33CH Pendant piece is inspired by the voice of youth as the voice of the future. Each piece is individually handcrafted and created to encourage and empower young people.
- ABSOLUTE COLLAGEN: Gifting their award-winning collagen supplements, a protein-rich drink that’s perfect for an energy boost and its anti-ageing properties are beneficial for hair, skin, nails and joints.
- SUGARBEARHAIR: Gummy hair vitamins made with natural berry flavors, coconut oil and a dash of sugar, with the main active ingredient Biotin, together with B12, Folic Acid, Zinc and more.
- MARIA NILA: Their most appreciated hair care duo True Soft, together with a heat protecting spray and Salty Mist, all vegan and cruelty-free, developed out of the love for animals and the environment.
- SHO: Gifting their SHO Original Bottle to the talent and performers.
- 23ANDME: With a mission to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome, 23andMe will be gifting an Ancestry Service Kit.
- MARGARET DABBS LONDON: Taking Medical Expertise for the Hands, Feet & Legs to the beauty arena worldwide, Margaret Dabbs London will be gifting vouchers for their services.
- NORTHBURN: Specialists in unique home fragrance products will supply their special scents and fragrance diffusers.
- GEORGINA KEELEY: British lingerie brand Georgina Keeley is gifting the host, Hailee Steinfeld, a monogrammed robe to get ready in on the evening of the awards.
- LAVISHLY APPOINTED: Created for women seeking unique and eye catching, luxury resort pieces that can take you from day through to night.
- NASTY GAL: Gifting talent with their sex positive t-shirt range designed to support MTV Staying Alive’s work with young people globally.
- UNO de 50: Discover the world of UNOde50’s with its inspirational jewelry and accessories made in Spain for unique women and men.
- GLAMGLOW: Combat common skin concerns with the GLAMGLOW Supermud Mask; an innovative, unisex facial treatment that tackles blemishes and breakouts, whilst visibly tightening skin’s texture and pores.
- THE DAILY EDITED (TDE): Australian luxury fashion brand, specializing in monogrammable leather goods will be gifting personalized luggage tags.
- GLAMORISER: The world’s first smart Bluetooth hair straightener with automatic switch off.
- HIGHLAND SPRING: The UK’s No. 1 natural source water brand in the UK. Every drop of Highland Spring is drawn from organic land in Scotland’s majestic Ochil Hills.
- EMILY CRISPS: Bolder, tastier, crunchier fruit and vegetable crisps available in five delicious flavors, each 1 of your 5 a day
- THE NORTH FACE: The North Face are delighted to provide the 2018 Talent Vessel, award-winning basecamp duffel for the 2018 MTV EMA.
- THE LAB ROOM: Cosmetics for Body and Soul will be providing award winning sensitive skin serum facial product.
The backstage artist lounge will include:
- RAYMOND WEIL: The music-inspired watchmaker will be taking over the backstage area at the 2018 MTV EMAs. The company’s expert watchmakers will be on-hand, sizing artists with exclusive pieces from their premier collection.
- FOREO: The Swedish company known for techno beauty devices will have a full-on Experience Zone, allowing artists to test their facial cleansing brushes, sonic electric toothbrushes and more. VIPs can even enjoy a UFO Smart Mask Treatment, for a decadent facial treatment in just under one minute.
- BODASKINS: Backstage, exclusively for VIPs, BODASKINS will be on-hand offering bespoke individually handmade leather jackets from their unique collection.
- PREVU LONDON: The contemporary menswear design house from East London will be on-site with their expert tailors, offering VIPs and artists exclusive fittings.
- THE THRILL OF IT ALL: Award winning event designers will bring their unique style to create the ultimate backstage Green Room and Lounge.
- BADABOOM BARS: Bar specialists will bring their unique setup to create a one-of-a-kind Green Room bar.
- HD BROWS: Salon brow treatment from UK’s premiere brow service.
- IBIZA ANGELS: Revitalizing head, neck and shoulder massages provided by massage therapists Ibiza Angels.
- FULFORD FLOWERS: Award-winning, celebrity florist – proud to be providing flowers for the 2018 MTV EMAs in Bilbao.
- AMCK FIT: Designed for the fashion, creative and entertainment industries, this fitness and wellness concierge service will have a nutritionist, personal trainer and doctor backstage.
The 2018 MTV EMAs will be jam-packed with epic live performances from artists including Global Icon honoree Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Rosalía, Halsey, Panic! At the Disco, Alessia Cara, Marshmello, Bastille, Anne Marie, Jack & Jack, Little Mix, Bebe Rexha, David Guetta and Jason Derulo. This year’s MTV EMA host is Academy Award®-nominated actress and recording artist Hailee Steinfeld, who will be performing her highly-anticipated new single. Latin Pop’s breakthrough star Sofia Reyes will open this year’s red carpet pre-show with a performance, in addition to presenting an award during the main show.
Lindsay Lohan, Anitta, Debby Ryan, Ashlee Simpson, Evan Ross, Jourdan Dunn and Terry Crews are set to present, joining Netflix stars Michael Peña and Diego Luna.
The 2018 MTV EMAs, one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, will broadcast to MTV channels worldwide Sunday, 4 November at 9pm CET from Bilbao Exhibition Centre in Spain.
The full list of 2018 MTV EMA nominees is available here. Voting is open until Saturday, 3 November at 11:59pm CET.
Official sponsors of the 2018 MTV EMAs are [REFERENCE SPONSOR GRID TO INSERT YOUR LOCAL SPONSORS AS APPROPRIATE. REMOVE THIS PART IF NOT APPLICABLE]. TikTok is the official 2018 MTV EMA red carpet sponsor. [TBD]
For artwork, press assets and further information please visit press.mtvema.com.
ABOUT THE 2018 MTV EMA
The “2018 MTV EMAs,” in partnership with [CLICK THIS SPONSOR GRID TO INSERT LOCAL SPONSORS AS APPROPRIATE], will broadcast LIVE on Sunday, 4th November at 9pm CET from Bilbao Exhibition Centre, Spain. One of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, the MTV EMAs bring music fans a unique, multi-platform experience across MTV’s global network in nearly 180 countries and 450 million homes around the world, connecting with over 350 million fans across all social media platforms. Follow @MTVEMA on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat (@MTVEMA) and Instagram, and join the conversation with #MTVEMA. Bruce Gillmer and Richard Godfrey are Executive Producers for the 2018 MTV EMAs. Debbie Phillips and Ceire Deery are Producers. Hamish Hamilton is Director. For MTV EMA news, updates and press materials please visit press.mtvema.com.
**Check local listings.
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. Viacom’s media networks, including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Spike, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe (Argentina) and Paramount Channel, reach over 3.9 billion cumulative television subscribers worldwide. Paramount Pictures is a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. For more information about Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following Viacom’s blog at blog.viacom.com and Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/viacom.