MTV SHARES EXCLUSIVE FIRST-LOOK AT 2019 MTV EMA ARTIST GOODY BAGS AND BACKSTAGE GIFTING SUITE
Bric’s, Raymond Weil, BOSE and ISAWITFIRST.COM Lead the 2019 MTV EMA Talent Gifting Brands
Today, MTV has unveiled the contents of the exclusive 2019 MTV EMA Presenter and Performer Goody Bag, as well as the exclusive brands that will have a presence in the Artist Dressing Rooms and Backstage Gifting Suite. Talent will each receive gifts worth an estimated retail value of €10,000; the amazing products gifted during the 2019 MTV EMAs includes the latest in beauty, fashion, tech, accessories and more from top brands around the world, including Bric’s, Raymond Weil, BOSE & ISAWITFIRST.COM
The 2019 MTV EMA Artist Goody Bag and Dressing Rooms will feature:
- BRIC’S MILANO: The 2019 MTV EMA Goody Bag Vessel: Bric’s carries on the family tradition of timeless design and exemplary craftsmanship for more than six decades. Providing the latest B|Y cabin size collection.
- LAILA LETTERING: Laila Lettering is delighted to be personalizing the MTV EMA artist goody bags for the second year running. Boss lady, Christina, prides herself in collaborating with an eclectic array of exciting brands by providing bespoke personalization services on products at their live events and product launches.
- BOSE: Providing new BOSE Frames Audio Sunglasses. The brand’s debut sunglasses collection features two classic silhouettes with built-in Bose speakers for an immersive audio experience unlike any other.
- RAYMOND WEIL: The music inspired watchmaker. Family owned and independent watch brand, glad to be supporting the EMA.
- COM: The go-to for the newest in fashion trends straight off Instagram and the catwalk
- PENNY: The Casper 27″ Penny Board will keep you skating from day to night with a glow in the dark deck that charges in the sunlight whilst you ride. Cast your hover-board like glow on the pavement as you float by and enjoy some moonlit adventures in true Casper style.
- LIFEPRINT BY KODAK: Print photos & videos on the go, zero ink required. Show off your colorful side with the new limited edition colors – which are featured in this year’s MTV EMA Goody Bag.
- UGG: First worn by Hollywood royalty, fashion editors and then the world, UGG® designs and retails footwear, apparel, accessories and homewares with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship.
- BEE INSPIRED: B33 Designer Global Streetwear Brand Available Worldwide. The Freshest Styles, Inspired By Life. Premium Footwear, Jeans, Tees, Jackets, Hoods & Sweats.
- DON JULIO: The perfect luxury tequila to celebrate with will toast with the artists on this special night, from the heart of Mexico. The Day of the Dead will be present in Seville, and the artists will be experiencing the heritage and passion of Don Julio.
- FOREO: Known for techno beauty devices to take care of your skin & oral health, FOREO will be providing electronic beauty items.
- MUSE: Spreading the gift of a calm mind. Meditation made easy with brain-sensing technology. Muse is an immersive meditation device that provides real-time feedback on your mental activity, heart rate, breathing, and body movements to help you build a consistent meditation practice.
- THE DAILY EDITED (TDE): Australian luxury fashion brand, specializing in monogrammable leather goods will be gifting phone cases and other items.
- STEAMERY: CEO and co-founder of Steamery Stockholm Petra Ringström stated, “We are thrilled to provide MTV EMA with our products and continue creating global awareness about clothing care.”
- E. NATION: P.E Nation Active-streetwear for an urban life, lived at fast-pace – Designed to perform all day, every day.
- ULTIMATE EARS: Seeding portable wireless Bluetooth® speakers with super-powerful and immersive 360° sound, thundering bass, water, dust & drop proof, and stunning high-performance fabric.
- NEON HOPE: Neon Hope is a new British lifestyle brand that was born with a sunrise and founded on the belief that every day holds promise. Designed to wear through the day and carry on all night, Neon Hope is for those who break the mold on a daily basis, who rise with attitude and authenticity no matter what – with multi-functionality at it’s heart.
- 111SKIN: For those seeking that extra resplendence in their regime, the 111SKIN Rosa Damascena and Pure Gold infused Radiance Booster and Brightening Facial Treatment Masks help to enhance microcirculation, restore tone, illuminate and improve redness, leaving skin with a coveted glow.
- GUYLIAN: Discover Guylian’s Belgian Classics assortment. An exquisite symphony of the original Belgian Chocolate Seashells, luxury Opus assortment and La Trufflina creamy filled fantasies.
- IENKI IENKI: Ukrainian buzzy outerwear brand championed by Emily Ratajkowski, Hadid and Kardashian-Jenner sisters for iconic puffers made only with innovative fabrics and advanced tailoring technologies, which are stocked by more than 315 retailers globally.
- GLOSSYBOX: The monthly subscription beauty-box service Glossybox is proud to bring trusted and loved beauty brands to the EMAs.
- CLEMENT & COMPANY: Clement & Company soy candles are entirely handcrafted and carefully infused with blends of premium fragrance. The company is located in a rural village in Staffordshire, UK.
- MY EQUA: EQUA water bottles are made from BPA FREE materials for fashion-conscious people on-the-go.
- BLENDJET: BlendJet is a health and fitness game changer! This powerful, USB-rechargeable blender makes it easy to make delicious smoothies and protein shakes everywhere you go.
- BEST SELF: Productivity tools to connect minds, think bigger, and achieve goals.
- MANTA SLEEP: Manta Sleep Mask is the world’s comfiest 100% blackout sleep mask, designed and optimized for deepest-possible sleep in any environment. The sleep mask comes with adjustable eye covers for a perfect and personalized fit.
- STUDIO ERIS: Limited edition statement earrings inspired by Spanish artist, Joan Miró. Studio Eris creates handmade statement accessories – slow fashion, small batch, zero waste and 100% ethical. Designed and made in London.
- SOUL SHROPSHIRE – DIFFUSERS: Diffusers Luxury Diffusers for Artist’s dressing rooms. Bringing their beautiful scent backstage.
- NANDO’S: Nando’s, the legendary South African flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken, is turning up the heat by providing restaurant gift cards, perfect for fueling up post-celebrations!
- THE KIM KARDASHIAN PRINCIPLE: WHY SHAMELESS SELLS (AND HOW TO DO IT RIGHT): A trailblazer in pop culture insights, Jeetendr Sehdev has become one of the most prominent figures in celebrity news. Providing his book, “The Kim Kardashian Principle.”
- WILLIAM RAST: A brand that has explored the dynamic between music and fashion since being found in 2005. Today William Rast represents timelessly edgy, the consumer who combines New York urban style with a southern flare.
- ELIZABETH ARDEN: Providing the Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum that is 178X more potent than traditional Vitamin C to help visibly brighten skin, even tone and protect against premature ageing signs.
- REVLON ULTRA HD VINYL LIP POLISH: “Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish in Date Night – Slick lacquered lips in one swipe. Ultra HD Vinyl Lip PoliAsh delivers a high-shine, high-pigment finish that isn’t sticky like a traditional gloss. Infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe-Leaf extract
- PULBROOK AND GOULD: Known as one of the most creative and respected interior designers and architects in the business – Pulbrook and Gould offer 25% discount on their services in this year’s Goody Bag.
- JOE & SEPH’S: Joe & Seph’s, the award-winning, gourmet popcorn pioneers, are excited to be giving all those backstage at the MTV EMA’s 2019 the opportunity to taste their innovative handmade gourmet popcorn!
- OMBAR: Vegan and organic raw chocolate, made in the UK using only the finest Ecuadorian cacao. Ombar delivers a deliciously unique flavour and choc-full of all of the health-giving goodness that nature intended.
- EAT REAL: Eat Real’s plant-based snacks are the perfect choice for anyone seeking a healthier alternative to traditional crisps. Big on taste, texture AND crunch, they’re made with all-natural ingredients and are free from all the major allergens including gluten, soya and dairy.
- HIPPEAS: HIPPEAS: Organic Chickpea Puffs are made from the humble, but mighty legume baked into a light and crunchy puff. HIPPEAS are totally organic, gluten-free, vegan friendly and less the 90 calories per single-serve pack.
- OATLY: Oatly is an independent company, dedicated to upgrading the lives of individuals and the general well being of the planet through a lineup of original oat drinks. Providing oatmilk.
- UGLY: Ugly is providing its sparkling water with real fruit flavor. No sugar. No sweetener.
- PSYC DRINKS: Made by Dj’s for Dj’s! Psyc is a natural cognitive enhancing, lightly sparkling guayusa tea, providing unparalleled mental clarity and uplift!
- PUERTO DE INDIAS: The Sevillian gin brand Puerto de Indias, ninth in the classification of consumption of gins worldwide, is providing its premium Spanish gin.
The 2019 MTV EMA Backstage Artist Lounge will include:
- RAYMOND WEIL: The music-inspired watchmaker will be taking over the backstage area. On-hand will be their expert watchmakers and sizing artists with exclusive pieces from their premier collection.
- BOSE: Bose are delighted to showcase their latest range of Soundlink Bluetooth speakers and Quiet Comfort headphones.
- COM: The go-to for the newest in fashion trends straight off Instagram and the catwalk.
- MAUI JIM: What sets Maui Jim apart from other brands is our unique ability to combine industry-leading technology, the culture and spirit of Hawaii, and all the benefits of an independently owned business. Maui Jim will be backstage fitting stars with sunglasses from their latest collection.
- BEE INSPIRED: Bee Inspired is an award winning, global streetwear brand based in the United Kingdom with a dedication to blending the world of sportswear with the freshest styles. The Bee Inspired team will be backstage, fitting stars with the latest from their menswear collection.
- FOREO: The Swedish company known for techno beauty devices will have a full-on Experience Zone, allowing VIPs to test their facial cleansing brushes, sonic electric toothbrushes and more.
- THRILL EVENTS: Thrill Events are delighted to return to the MTV EMA to decorate the Green Room and Artist Dressing Rooms in their unique style.
The “2019 MTV EMAs” will be jam packed with epic live performances. MTV EMA host and superstar Becky G will perform to fans worldwide after the release of her highly anticipated first album Mala Santa.
Additional MTV EMA show performances include Akon, Ava Max, Dua Lipa, Green Day, Halsey, Mabel, NCT 127, Niall Horan and Rosalia. Additionally, Sofia Reyes with Jhay Cortez and Pabllo Vittar and will treat fans to performances during the Red Carpet Pre-Show.
MTV will honor megastar Liam Gallagher with the first-ever “Rock Icon” award. Throughout the show, fans can expect special appearances by Abraham Mateo, Doutzen Kroes, Georgina Rodriguez, Joan Smalls, Johnny Orlando, Leomie Anderson and Terry Crews.
The “2019 MTV EMAs,” one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, will broadcast to MTV channels globally on Sunday, November 3 at 9pm CET from FIBES, Conference & Exhibition Centre of Seville, Spain.
Voting is now open at mtvema.com until November 2 at 11:59pm CET.
Official sponsor of the “2019 MTV EMAs” is Amazon Music.
The 2019 MTV EMA Red Carpet is sponsored by the upcoming film, “Charlie’s Angels.”
For artwork, press assets and further information please visit press.mtvema.com.
ABOUT THE 2019 MTV EMA
The MTV EMAs 2019 will broadcast LIVE across the globe on 3rd November from FIBES, Conference & Exhibition Centre of Seville, Spain. One of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, the MTV EMAs bring music fans a unique, multi-platform experience across MTV’s global network in nearly 180 countries. Follow @MTVEMA on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram, and join the conversation with #MTVEMA. Bruce Gillmer and Richard Godfrey are Executive Producers for the MTV EMAs 2019. Debbie Phillips and Ceire Deery are Producers.
**Check local listings.
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. Viacom’s media networks, including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Spike, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe (Argentina) and Paramount Channel, reach over 3.9 billion cumulative television subscribers worldwide. Paramount Pictures is a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. For more information about Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following Viacom’s blog at blog.viacom.com and Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/viacom.