BROADCAST & VIDEO CONTENT
By visiting press.mtvema.com, media outlets have access to a selection of 2018 MTV EMA footage clips, which are available to all linear broadcasters, and social platforms, free of charge, for use within 2018 MTV EMA editorial stories.
To access video content, click on ‘videos’ where the following clips will be available from Friday 2 November 2018.
- B-Roll (including footage from the city of Bilbao and the “2018 MTV EMA” Promo)
- Pre show host interview clips
- Pre show backstage tour clips
- Outside Remote show and Music Week performances
- Red Carpet highlights
- MTV EMA performance and show moments (30 second clips)
- MTV EMA winners
Footage will be shot in QuickTime Pro Res HD1080i and 25FPS and uploaded using .MOV file formats.
By using broadcast footage from this, you adhere to the following broadcast restrictions:
Linear Broadcast Content
- No more than 3 minutes of total footage
- No more than 30 seconds of any one artist’s performance – solely in the context of news reporting/editorial about 2018 MTV EMAs
- Credit: “Courtesy of Viacom International Media Networks UK Limited © 2018 MTV Networks Europe”
- Broadcast rights valid until Tuesday 4 December 2018
- 10-15 second clips to be used only in the context of 2018 MTV EMAs
- No more than 3 minutes of total content – to be posted as individual clips (cannot be consecutively scheduled as an extended piece of single content).
- Credit: #mtvema on all posts