BROADCAST & VIDEO CONTENT
By visiting press.mtvema.com, media outlets have access to a selection of 2019 MTV EMA footage clips, which are available to all linear broadcasters, and social platforms, free of charge, for use within 2019 MTV EMA editorial stories.
To access video content, click on ‘videos’ where the following clips will be available from Saturday 2 November 2019.
- B-Roll (including footage from the city of Seville and the “2019 MTV EMA” Promo)
- Pre show host interview clips
- Pre show backstage tour clips
- Outside Remote show and Music Week performances
- Red Carpet highlights
- MTV EMA performance and show moments (30 second clips)
- MTV EMA winners
Footage will be shot in QuickTime Pro Res HD1080i and 25FPS and uploaded using .MOV file formats.
By using broadcast footage from this, you adhere to the following broadcast restrictions:
Linear Broadcast Content
- No more than 3 minutes of total footage
- No more than 30 seconds of any one artist’s performance – solely in the context of news reporting/editorial about 2019 MTV EMAs
- Credit: “Courtesy of Viacom International Media Networks © 2019 Viacom International Media Networks UK Limited”.
- Broadcast rights valid until 1 December 2019
- Clips up to 30 seconds comprising at least 2 EMA performances to be used only in the context of 2019 MTV EMAs on a streaming-only basis as news only.
- No more than 3 minutes of total content – to be posted as individual clips (cannot be consecutively scheduled as an extended piece of single content).
- Credit: #mtvema on all posts