By visiting press.mtvema.com, media outlets have access to a selection of 2-3 minute 2017 MTV EMA footage clips, which are available to all linear broadcasters, free of charge, for use within 2017 MTV EMA editorial stories.
To access video content, click on ‘videos’ where the following clips will be available from Friday 10 November 2017.
- B-Roll (including footage from the city of London and the “2017 MTV EMA” Promo)
- Pre show host interview clips
- Pre show backstage tour clips (including artist goody bags)
- Outside Broadcast and Music Week performances
- Red Carpet highlights
- MTV EMA performance and show moments (30 second clips)
- MTV EMA winners
Footage will be shot in QuickTime Pro Res HD1080i and 25FPS and uploaded using .MOV file formats.
By using broadcast footage from the site, you adhere to the following broadcast restrictions:
- No more than 3 minutes of total footage
- No more than 30 seconds of any one artist’s performance – solely in the context of news reporting/editorial
- Credit: “Courtesy of Viacom International Media Networks UK Limited © 2017 MTV Networks Europe”
- Broadcast and online rights valid until Sunday10 December 2017