MTV SHARES EXCLUSIVE FIRST-LOOK AT 2021 MTV EMA TALENT GIFTING
Van Moof, Carl Friedrik, Ultimate Ears, Omorovicza and Therabody lead the 2021 MTV EMA Talent Gifting Brands
Today, MTV has unveiled the contents of the exclusive 2021 MTV EMA Performer and Presenter Goody Bag, as well as two exclusive brands that will have a presence in the Artist Dressing Rooms and Backstage Gifting Suite. The amazing products gifted during the 2021 MTV EMAs includes the latest in beauty, fashion, tech, accessories and more from top brands around the world, including Van Moof, Carl Friedrik, Ultimate Ears, Omorovicza, and Therabody.
The 2021 MTV EMA Artist Goody Bag and Dressing Rooms will feature:
· CARL FRIEDRIK: A beautiful yet durable suitcase designed to elevate life on the go. Made with lightweight polycarbonate, an aluminum lock frame and leather detailing.
· ZENATTI: Zenatti has been described by Vogue as the chicest hand sanitizer ever! Their formulation is made up of 70% organic alcohol and oils, with fine fragrances composed by perfumers from the South of France. Zenatti has transformed the essential into the exceptional in their mission to redefine hand hygiene.
· CLASE AZUL: Clase Azul Tequila Reposado is a symbol of Mexican tradition and culture. Made with slow-cooked 100% Blue Weber Agave, our ultra-premium reposado tequila is unique and incomparable. This Reposado is masterfully aged for eight months in American whiskey casks creating its unique hazelnut and vanilla flavors as well as exceptionally smoothness. Its decanter is our most recognized icon with its distinctive "feathered" design, painted by hand in cobalt blue.
· VAN MOOF: Also featured in the backstage Gifting Suite, VanMoof's sleek, multi-award winning e-bikes offer a high-tech and feature-rich experience for a devoted worldwide community of 150,000 riders and counting. The iconic integrated frames mirror a fully integrated end-to-end company that has upended the bike industry by taking complete ownership of everything from design and production, to sales and after-service. As one of Europe's fastest growing companies, VanMoof is on course to redefine the future of urban mobility and get the next billion on bikes.
· OMOROVICZA: Also featured in the backstage Gifting Suite, The gift of eternal youth is hard to beat and this deluxe set from Omorovicza will help you come close. Everything inside is designed to boost the health and vitality of skin, courtesy of a trio of potent ingredients: diamond peptides, arabinogalactans and a compound of essential amino-acids and copper. The set includes their Blue Diamond Concentrate, Blue Diamond Eye Cream, Blue Diamond Super Cream, Eye Wand, Gua Sha and Mask Brush.
· THERABODY: Therabody is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, Therabody empowers people around the world to live healthier lives through a deeper understanding of their bodies and minds. The category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun, is rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir), electrical stimulation (PowerDot), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne).
· LOOP: Loop Experience Pro earplugs reduce noise by 18 to 20 decibels evenly across low, mid and high frequencies. By combining an acoustic channel, membrane and filter it provides the most high fidelity attenuation. Loop protects your hearing in style. Live life at your volume, we've got your ears covered.
· ULTIMATE EARS: MEGABOOM 3 - Portable wireless Bluetooth®speaker: super-powerful and immersive 360° sound, thundering bass, water, dust & drop proof, and stunning high-performance fabric. It’s the ultimate speaker, redefined.
· LAKAS: These reed diffusers have the latest design in terms of the fragrances and the appearance too. Product has developed an uncommon and elegant lifestyle project, for customers who appreciate unique, excellent, yet simple objects. Our collections offering a multisensory experience, through fine fragrances and cosmetics and home accessories designed for every area of the house.
CHILLY’S: At Chilly’s, we make reusables you’ll actually want to use. Our sleek Series 2 range is engineered using the latest tech, keeping your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. With over 1,000 colour combinations to choose from, discover your forever bottle, cup or food pot now.
· BALA: Launched in 2018, Bala is a splash of color in the fitness world. Bala is redefining the ambiance of the at-home workout product by product. Each piece of Bala equipment is created at the intersection of form and function, fitness and fashion. In 2020, Bala struck a deal on Shark Tank with Mark Cuban and Maria Sharapova as investors and has since grown into an international movement with recognition from prestigious press outlets such as being named in the 17 items that defined 2020 by Vogue.
· CREP PROTECT: Since its inception and launch in 2012, Crep Protect has become the world’s leading premium sneaker care brand by continuously disrupting and innovating the shoe care category. Hailed by the likes of High Snobiety and Complex as the 'go to' sneaker care range, Crep Protect provides everything sneaker fans need to keep their footwear looking fresh; from the hero Crep Protect Spray that repels liquids and stains to the 98% natural 'Cure' cleaning solution. The team are on a mission to re-define shoecare and drive sustainability by preventing shoes from entering landfill and walk another day.
· JACK1T™: The new British brand making an impact on the international outerwear scene in distinct style. Blending high energy and limited-edition exclusivity, JACK1T™ delivers an electric alternative in down jacket design that pays homage to the mountains and streets in equal measure embracing sustainability with each new drop.
· TRENCH LONDON ®:The disruptive British brand that is rapidly establishing itself in the luxury scene from London to LA. Launched two years ago with a collection of premium trench coats, Trench London R is now diversifying into sustainably sourced full lifestyle and is worn worldwide by artists, actors and key influencers.
· 111 SKIN: For those seeking soothing, healing and protective qualities in their regime the 111SKIN Reparative Kit is the answer. Perfect for protection, this kit utilizes antioxidant to fight against the effects of digital and environmental pollutants. At 111SKIN we bring clinically-inspired skincare that addresses real-life concerns, results-driven products that bolster ongoing confidence. · MARY CHING: Welcome to the world of Mary Ching, a perfect blend of East and West. The eponymous fashion label named after Alison Mary Ching Yeung is thrilled to be launching her collection of footwear and accessories that includes opulent shoes to luxurious cashmere loungewear, ultra-soft cashmere slippers, and some unique jewels to complete the collection · OTO: OTO is the UK’s leading premium CBD brand which creates optimum strength CBD oils, skincare and drinks. OTO is redefining the UK’s CBD sector with sophisticated, simple and enjoyable products that enhance your daily routines and rituals.
· ZITSTICKA: ZitStickaTM harnessed the latest in dermatological science and cosmetic technology to develop zit patches for facial skincare treatments.
· PLANT DPT: PLANT DPT. brings pollution-fighting skincare formulas powered by active plant extracts. Created to counteract daily skin damage and designed with sensitive skin in mind, the Smart Plant Pro range gives skin the detox it needs, leaving it nourished, protected and hydrated. Aiming to rebuild the lost connection between humans and nature and committed to protecting the planet, PLANT DPT. also partner up with rainforest charity Cool Earth to raise awareness and funding for rainforest communities working to halt deforestation, donating £1 from every product sold.
· LOLA LASHES: Ditch your toxic relationship with lash glue, for good! Lola’s Lashes are the no.1 premium magnetic lash brand here to shake up your beauty routine forever. With a 3-step application you simply; apply your magnetic eyeliner, wait until your magnetic eyeliner is dry and your lashes will snap right on! Really, you can feel the magnetization. Always vegan, always cruelty-free.
· EMOLYNE COSMETICS: A fresh perspective on color, this genius and utterly covetable collection consists of 30 shades, subdivided into 15 rich reds and 15 creamy nudes suitable for all skin tones and personalities. Against a crowded and cluttered beauty landscape, Emolyne presents a streamlined vision of beauty with a color palette that plays to both men and women who desire a smarter and more colorful cosmetic wardrobe.
· WILD: Since its launch last year, Wild has become the go-to natural, refillable deodorant in the UK. It comes with a sleek aluminum case in a range of colors which you fill with biodegradable deodorant refills and the choice of 7 scents. Available on subscription or as a one-time purchase.
· AU VODKA: Au Vodka is the most popular super premium vodka brand in the UK, we are synonymous for our unique flavor choices and colored liquids. Including Black Grape, Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Green Watermelon and Red Cherry. Au Vodka has disrupted the spirit market redefining the alcohol sector with a fresh take on marketing and a strong emphasis on phenomenal taste. · KAPTEN & SON: Kapten & Son's Fyn Cream Black Backpack.
· K18 HAIR MASK: The leave-in molecular repair hair mask: An at-home leave-in treatment infused with our patented K18Peptide™ that works to repair even the most extreme damage, renewing hair to its most youthful, healthy state.
· MONPURE: MONPURE London is the world’s first dedicated scalp and hair health brand. Their multi award winning range is formulated with high-performance plant actives that improve the health of the scalp, hair follicles and the hair itself. Monpure’s regimes strengthen, nourish and breathe life back into fine hair while creating a balanced and healthy scalp.
· NOMO: The Nomo® brand specializes in the Science of Adsorption based around its proprietary Activated Carbon Technology. Its specifically engineered activated carbon capsules help to target the toxic compound, Acetaldehyde. Its additional vitamin supplement capsules contribute to the reduction of tiredness, fatigue and support the normal function of the immune system. Nomo products are scientifically developed and designed to become part of the customers’ lifestyle. Suitable for all ages and vegan, preservative & gluten free, Nomo No1 is the go-to product range for high efficacy Consumer Health products that form part of a modern healthy Lifestyle.
· LAKRIDS BY BULOW: Danish confectionery brand, LAKRIDS BY BÜLOW is the story of passionate craftsmanship which features a range of premium liquorice like you’ve never seen before. On a mission to make the world love liquorice – one liquorice at a time, the collection features gourmet pure liquorice plus their best selling chocolate coated liquorice.
· DOISY & DAM: Doisy & Dam are on a mission to be the world’s favorite feel-good chocolate company. Making delicious plant-based chocolates – from melt-in-the-middle truffles to sugar shelled chocolate covered peanuts to silky smooth nut butter cups – all their chocolate is made with ethically sourced cocoa, natural ingredients only, not a drop of palm oil and will leave your tastebuds begging for more. Tonight you’ll be receiving their delicious truffles – melty smooth chocolate ganache inside a firm chocolate shell, finished off with a pinch of sea salt and housed in a home-compostable wrapper. Win-win.
· SIMPLY ROASTED: Simply Roasted is the game-changing new 'Better For You' crisp. The only roasted crisps out there, they offer all the taste, crunch and satisfaction of a traditional fried crisp but with 50 percent less fat, significantly less salt and under 99 calories!
· BISCUIT BOUTIQUE: Biscuit Boutique is a premium confectionery brand combining intricate porcelain painting with delicious, gourmet vegan and gluten-free chocolate biscuit Bonbon. The beautifully crafted collections are guaranteed to offer an undeniably elegant gift, adding a touch of unique class to any occasion.
· GHAROUI: Marrying European chocolate tradition with the fragrant flavors of Damascene fruits and nuts, Ghraoui creates exquisite chocolates and confectionery, as rich in taste as in story: heartwarming delicacies that are made to give.
· OMBAR: Vegan chocolate made from the best Ecuadorian cocoa meaning the perfect flavours and smooth tastes in a healthy, organic, raw chocolate bar made in the UK.
· VITACOCO: Coconut water is a delicious, hydrating beverage that's full of nutrients and vitamins. We love it. And we think you'll love it too, once you try it and learn about how good it is for your body and the world and all that.
The “2021 MTV EMAs” will be jam packed with epic live performances. Superstar and MTV EMA host Saweetie will perform. Additional MTV EMA show performances include Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Yungblud, Girl in Red, Maluma, Måneskin, and Kim Petras. OneRepublic will headline MTV EMA’s World Stage Event. The “2021 MTV EMAs,” one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, will broadcast to MTV channels globally on Sunday, November 14 at 9pm CET from Papp László Budapest Sportaréna in Hungary. The official MTV EMA Red Carpet is presented by Zalando.
Official sponsors of the 2021 MTV EMAs are [XX]. To stay in tune with all things EMAs, follow the show on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat (@MTVEMA) and Facebook and follow the social conversation using #MTVEMA @MTVEMA. For artwork, press assets and further information please visit press.mtvema.com.
### ABOUT THE 2021 MTV EMA The MTV EMAs 2021 will broadcast across the globe on November 14th with a celebration of “Music for ALL.” One of the biggest global music awards shows of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, the MTV EMAs bring music fans a unique, multi-platform experience across MTV’s global network in 180 countries. Follow @MTVEMA on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram, and join the conversation with #MTVEMA. Bruce Gillmer and Richard Godfrey are Executive Producers. Debbie Phillips and Chloe Mason are Producers. **Check local listings.
English version currently unavailable.
Hungarian version currently unavailable.