Video Usage Restrictions
By visiting press.mtvema.com, will have access to a selection of 30 second - 3 minute 2021 MTV EMA footage clips, which will be available to all linear and digital broadcasters, free of charge, for use within 2021 MTV EMA news stories. To access video content, click ‘Broadcast’ where the following clips will be available from Saturday 13 November 2021
- Pre show artist interview clips
- MTV EMA highlights
- MTV EMA performance and show moments (30 second clips)
- MTV EMA winners
Footage will be uploaded as QuickTime Pro Res HD1080i 25fps files.
ONLINE & SOCIAL CONTENT
A series of related clips with embed codes will also be provided for online use and will be accessible via press.mtvema.com.
In addition, 10-15 second clips, cut specifically for social media platforms in a vertical aspect ratio, will also be available, free of charge, for use within 2021 MTV EMA related social stories.
Vertical content for use on social platforms will be uploaded as H264 HD720x1280p 25fps files.
By using broadcast footage from this, you adhere to the following broadcast restrictions:
Linear Broadcast Content
- No more than 3 minutes of total footage
- No more than 30 seconds of any one artist’s performance – solely in the context of news reporting/editorial about 2021 MTV EMAs
- Credit: “Courtesy of ViacomCBS Networks International © 2021 Viacom International Media Networks U.K. Limited“.
- Broadcast rights valid until 1 December 2021
- • Clips up to 30 seconds comprising at least 2 x MTV EMA performances to be used only in the context of 2021 MTV EMAs on a streaming-only basis as news only.
- • No more than 3 minutes of total content can be posted as individual clips (cannot be consecutively scheduled as an extended piece of single content).
- • Credit: #mtvema on all posts
Use of all footage automatically indicates acceptance of Conditions and Restrictions indicated above.